The Marketing Copywriter is responsible for developing content for both on and offline marketing initiatives in a way that continues to build our brand, creates user engagement, and generate qualified inquiries that lead to new client relationships.
- Creative. You will need to create original work and develop ideas around your chosen themes.
- Determinated. Some assignments can take a long time to finish, or your editor may turn it around for many, many revisions.
- Persuasive. Need to know how to write persuasively and in some cases, defend your creative choices.
- Social Perceptiveness. Need to have your finger on the pulse, so that your copy is relevant and modern, and understand how people will react to their writing.
- Excellent Writing Skills. Need to write well: with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure and emotion. Grammar counts!
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
- Content creation and authoring for blogs, social networks, newsletters, corporate website, guest articles, whitepapers, case studies, proposals, events and speaking engagements.
- Generate clear and strategic messaging that supports key marketing initiatives, while using the appropriate voice for a particular customer, audience, or industry to drive results.
- Community engagement via social networks. (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Conduct research for content topics based on industry trends and best practices.
- Complete assignments on a deadline, and juggle multiple tasks effectively.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Experience that will impress
- Currently maintains a live blog
- Experience with CMS / blogging platforms (i.e wordpress, joomla etc.)
- Experience with Graphic Editing Softwares (i.e Adobe Photoshop, GIMP etc.)