The graphic artist will be responsible for rendering creative concepts into illustrations and graphic design using a variety of tools and mediums.
- Creative. You will need to create original work and develop ideas around a concept.
- Determinated. Some assignments can take a long time to finish, or your art director may turn it around for many, many revisions.
- Persuasive. Need to know how to write persuasively and in some cases, defend your creative choices.
- Proficient in the use of bitmap and vector tools. Intermediate working knowledge of graphic design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign, Corel
- Team Player Must be capable of working effectively within a team environment.
- Creation of custom graphics/illustrations for use in a variety of media (i.e web, print).
- Conceptualize and render logos and branding collaterals
- Writing of Design Rationales
- Writing and Interpreting creative brief
- Prepare production status reports
- Conduct research for new techniques based on industry trends and best practices.
- Complete assignments on a deadline, and juggle multiple tasks effectively.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Experience that will impress
- Maintains an online portfolio of previous works
- Experience with creating website templates for Joomla and Wordpress CMS
- Experience with traditional art and media
- Strong understanding of branding and marketing concepts